Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dream Big

I found an old journal on my shelf tonight.  I used to scribble in it when spending time with God. There were entries as old as ten years, and I was shocked by the fearless words of a younger me.  There were letters written to God expressing devotion and trust and excitement about His plans for my life.  There were also drawings on every page, a hobby of mine that has recently fallen to the wayside.  I realized it's time to get passionate about the things I love again. 

What's something or someone you love that you haven't been making time for?  What killed your creativity or your passion?  It's time to find it again.  Go after your dreams courageously!


P.S. I have put off starting this blog over and over because I was afraid of not doing it the perfect way.  My wise mother reminded me that waiting for perfection is silly considering there's no perfect human being.  Don't be afraid of imperfection.  JUST DON'T BE AFRAID.  Don't let anything or anyone stop you from pursuing what's in your heart.  Don't hesitate; just go for it. 

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment